Clark County Protocol
Governor’s Stay at Home Order
On April 29, Gov. Inlsee issued a memo clarifying “existing construction” as construction activity that is a) needed to fulfill an obligation under a contract effective prior to March 23, 2020, or b) authorized by a government-issued permit obtained prior to March 23, 2020.
In order to obtain an inspection you will need fill out a form attesting to the following:
- I have read and understood the requirements contained in the Phase 1 Construction Restart – COVID-19 Job Site Requirements.
- I have posted a comprehensive COVID-19 exposure control, mitigation, and recovery plan at my jobsite.
- A written notice to employees, subcontractors and government officials of the Phase 1 work that will be performed and a signed commitment to adhere to the requirements listed in the Phase 1 document is posted at the jobsite.
- have a COVID-19 Site Supervisor – if not checked, please explain.
- Every person on my jobsite has received COVID-19 Safety Training as described in the Phase 1 document and the safety requirements are clearly posted at the jobsite.
- Social Distancing measures are posted on site and adhered to.
- All people on site have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as proscribed in the Phase 1 document.
- Sanitation stations and cleanliness supplies have been provided in accordance with the Phase 1 document.
- I have policies in place to deal with employee health & symptoms in accordance with the Phase 1 document.
- I have a Job Site Visitors Log as described in the document.
*Inspections requests received prior to 4pm will be scheduled for the next day.
*We will no longer be performing same day concrete inspections.
*Job sites found to be in non-compliance will not be inspected and will be subject to a re-inspection fee.
Visit the Clark County Community Development Page for specific information and contacts
By Appointment Only
Residential Building Applications
If you want to submit an application you will need to create your permit online. Please make sure you check “Receive e-mail when my action is needed”. Customers may drop off applications if applied on-line and the initial permit fees have been paid. In order for the applications to be accepted in our system all application requirements must be submitted.
At this time an appointment is required to pick up all permits, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 564-397-4807 to schedule an appointment.
Questions?: firstname.lastname@example.org or 564-397-4078
The Building Inspection team would prefer you use virtual inspections, Sherlook, FaceTime, Skype.
All push pull mechanical and plumbing inspections installs must be done by installer with Sherlook at conclusion of work.