- Get Involved
- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
2020 Casino Night presented by Riverview Community Bank
Friday, June 12
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Heathman Lodge
$50 until June 1
Presented by Riverview Community Bank
The Building Futures Foundation invites you to enjoy a lively evening of Vegas-style gaming including blackjack, craps, roulette and Texas Hold ‘Em.
100% of the proceeds from this event go towards student scholarships and tool grants to support local students pursuing careers in construction.
Dinner buffet and start-up scrip included to get you rolling! Silent auction and raffle prizes featured, as well.
5:00 pm Check-in / 5:30 pm Buffet Opens / 6:00 pm Gaming begins!
- Black Jack, Craps, Roulette, Texas Hold ‘Em Games
- Giant Plinko & Giant Dice Games
- DJ Moe
- Photo Booth
*Save $60 on hotel rooms when you book for Casino Night!
Call 360-254-3100 and let the booking representative know you’ll be attending Casino Night. Hotel room rate is $115 (plus taxes and fees).
Made possible by:
- Presenting Sponsor: Riverview Community Bank
- Supporting Sponsors: New Tradition Homes
- Silent Auction Sponsor: J&J Roofing and Construction
- Game Sponsors: NW Natural, Millar Construction, Lifetime Exteriors, QED Lab, Quail Homes, iQ Credit Union, Richmond American Homes , Ginn Group, Hinton Development, Heritage Bank, Standard TV & Appliance/Samsung
- Buffet Sponsor: Banner Bank
- Beverage Sponsors: Affinity Homes & The Schlotfeldt Law Firm
- Entertainment Sponsor: Global Security
- Photo Booth Sponsor: Umpqua Bank
- Cashier Sponsor: Waste Connections
A message about COVID-19:
We are closely monitoring the developments of the COVID-19 disease and the impact it is having on events world-wide. We are following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and our local health department to ensure the safety and well-being of all members and guests at our event. At this time, the Casino Night event will proceed as scheduled. Our host facility, the Heathman Lodge has provided it’s employees with procedures and additional training recommended by local health officials for proper sanitation, disinfecting and social interaction recommendations. We encourage everyone to practice these measures recommended by Clark County Public Health for the safety and enjoyment of everyone.
If this decision changes, we will notify all registered participants by email and social media.