- Get Involved
- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- News & Resources
Turkey Shoot presented by ServPro
November 21, Shooting Times: 10 am - 12 pm (Breakfast Included) & 12 pm - 2 pm (Lunch Included)
Vancouver Trap Club: 11100 NE 76th St, Vancouver, WA 98662
Registration closes at noon on November 19: $40 member & $50 nonmember
Come enjoy the camaraderie at the BIA Turkey Shoot presented by ServPro where you can shoot the breeze, shoot clay pigeons and talk turkey, all at the same time!
Due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions, we cannot allow walk-ins/day of registration.
Event made possible by:
- Presenting sponsor: ServPro
- Food sponsor: New Tradition Homes
- Beverage sponsors (coffee cart): Waste Connections and Bunch Construction
- Ear Plug Sponsor: Gary’s Vacuflo
- Gold Clay Sponsor: Finance of America
Contact Danielle Kilian to sponsor the event or to sponsor one or more turkeys at $25 a bird.