- Get Involved
- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- News & Resources
Building the Next Gen: Leadership Development Program
October 14, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
BIA of Clark County Office: 103 E 29th St., Vancouver, WA 98663
Building the Next Gen is a 12-month leadership development program aimed at building up those who build.
- Are you or someone you know looking to scale up your career and want to be a stronger leader?
- Do you seek to know yourself (and others) better to build a stronger business?
- Are you looking for skills to harness the force within yourself to facilitate changes and be a more effective leader?
- Are you contemplating buying or inheriting your family’s business and want to ensure success through understanding leadership and followership?
If you answered YES to any of the above then Build the Next Gen is the program for you!
In this program you will:
- Learn to listen to the voice of your heart versus the ego
- Learn the 4 stages of human communication and how to avoid chaos
- Learn to break the cycle of the struggle
The program is limited to 8 participants and attendance is mandatory. Session are held one time per month. Dates and times of meetings will be dependent upon mutual agreement between participants, Leadership Transitions LLC, and the BIA of Clark County. Should restrictions for in-person meetings over 8 people be enforced, virtual meetings will replace the in-person meetings.
Learn more by viewing the program outline.
This program is instructed and led by Doug Sippel, Chief Transition Officer, Leadership Transitions LLC. He will help you learn the basics of leadership, lead you through peer learning exercises/discussions, and help guide you toward taking more personal accountability while fostering success in others.