[Online] Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead-CESCL


April 20-21, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 18-19, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
June 2-3, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm




Member: $200 / Nonmember: $300

Do you need a Construction Stormwater General Permit from Ecology? If your project disturbs over an acre of land or is in a subdivision, you probably do. This permit states that all sites disturbing over an acre of land must have a Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL). The CESCL is trained to inspect, install, and manage stormwater controls on your site. Ecology requires a CESCL to be on-call at all times, so most companies will need more than one employee trained as a CESCL. This certification is good for three years.

Instructor: DOE Certified Instructor, Alex Zimmerman