Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead-CESCL


Wednesday, December 11 & Thursday, December 12


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


Cascadia Tech Academy


$250 member; $350 non-member

3 Year Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead Certification – BIAW
12 CE National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)

Do you need a Construction Stormwater General Permit from Ecology? If your project disturbs over an acre of land or is in a subdivision, you probably do. Part of the requirements of this permit states: all sites disturbing over an acre must have a Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL). The CESCL is trained to inspect, install, and manage stormwater controls on your site. Because Ecology requires CESCL to be on-call at all times, most companies will need more than one employee trained as a CESCL.

Instructor: DOE Certified Instructor, Alex Zimmerman