- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
Marketing Strategies for Today’s Contractor – Session 2
Wednesday, May 6
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
BIA of Clark County: 103 E 29th St, Vancouver, WA 98663
Member: $125 / Nonmember: $175
Are you feeling like you are in a marketing/advertising rut since you opened your doors 5, 10, or 20+ years ago? If you have a marketing plan that you look at once a year but you have no idea if it is working, you need this workshop. Do you have a website but you’re not sure if it’s driving business in the door? Do you use social media or want to give it a try? This workshop will allow attendees to learn while sharing their experiences (good and bad) with others.
Join this session to:
- Revisit, Revise, and Revamp your website
- Take your Social Media presence to the next level
- Focus on your Target Market and the message you want to send
- Find out about new tricks for your business
- Learn from the experience of others as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the various forms of marketing and advertising.
Instructor: Karen Hall, BIAW Membership Manager