- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- Get Involved
- News & Resources
NAHB Virtual Learning Month
$199 per class, $149 with discount
NAHB Education offers a variety of dynamic full-day courses where participants learn strategies and solutions from industry experts and dig deep into leading industry topics.
During the month of April, let renowned instructors and leading industry voices guide you to better business or career growth — all for a discounted price you won’t see again this year.
The full-day (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) comprehensive courses will advance your knowledge in a single day. You can choose from nine dynamic courses and earn six hours of continuing education credits for each course.
Live Virtual Courses
Register for the live virtual course(s) you want to attend in April at a $50 discount:
- Business Accounting and Job Costing (Tuesday, April 6)
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations (Thursday, April 8)
- Project Management (Saturday, April 10)
- The New Home Sales Professional (Tuesday, April 13)
- Financial Management (Thursday, April 15)
- Understanding Today’s New Home Buyer (Tuesday, April 20)
- Construction Contracts and Law (Tuesday, April 22)
- Marketing and Sales Building for Building Professionals (Saturday, April 24)
- Advanced High-Performance Building: Best Practices for Climate Zones (Tuesday, April 27)