Building Industry Group
The Building Industry Group has one mission. Get candidates that are advocates for the building industry elected to office.
It does matter who is in our government. Our civic leaders have a direct impact on your business. So help us with the mission. It will help your bottom line.
Most of us do not have a personal lobbyist on staff. But, as a BIA member you do! The Building Industry Group works on behalf of all businesses in our industry. The Building Industry Group also pays dues for each member to the state PAC (Washington Affordable Housing Council) for important work they are undertaking at the State level to help our industry. Bottom line, together we have the political might that none of us have individually.
Please support your Building Industry Group (PAC)
- Become a PAC Trustee ($125 annually). Trustees have voting rights at Board Meetings and during candidate interviews.*
- Make a PAC donation with your membership dues ($30)
- Attend PAC meetings and/or events
- Board meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, 5:00 pm
2016 Building Industry Group Board
- Tracy Wilson, DeWils Industries (Chair)
- Dave Campos, iQ Credit Union
- Jamie Howsley, Jordan Ramis PC
- Eric Golemo, SGA Engineering
- Mike Kinnaman, Designers Northwest
- Betty Sue Morris
- AJ Gomez, Global Security
The Building Industry Group is an independent Section 527 organization.