- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
Open Position at Cedars Construction
February 11, 2020
Senior Project Manager
To apply, send your resume to Herman Petrick at Herman@romanofinancial.com
The Senior Project Manager position manages the schedules for all the assigned projects and is responsible for homes being on time, within scope, and within quality standards set by the organization.
- Site Superintendents that are assigned to the same projects.
- May manage an administrative assistant when necessary.
- Creates and monitors construction schedule with weekly updates at a minimum
- Manages fit and finish quality and communication with subcontractors
- Performs QC walk throughs at designated times during the construction schedule (minimum of foundation, framing, mechanical, drywall and finish)
- Maintains frequent communication with company stakeholders throughout construction to ensure meeting of company goals for completion time and quality
- Monitors inspection process
- Conducts a post-completion walk-through to prepare a quality control punch list
- Monitors safety compliance in accordance with company policy and state and federal regulations
- Is the subject matter expert, for the company, on energy, electrical and building codes
- Mentors Site Superintendents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to keep all vendors working according to schedule
- Thorough knowledge of the building codes associated with the area the home is being built.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred. High school diploma, or GED required.
- 5-10 years progressive experience as a site superintendent or project manager in residential detached and attached building.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Scheduling software experience and proficiency a plus.
- Ability to work full-time in the heat and cold.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to read plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach and lift.
- Will occasionally be required to lift in excess of 50 pounds.
- Finger dexterity required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.