- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- Get Involved
- News & Resources
Open Position at Ecological Land Services
January 11, 2021
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Ecological Land Services
Ecological Land Services, Inc. is seeking a full-time, full charge bookkeeper to support work in the diverse field of environmental consulting, located at our Longview, Washington office. Successful candidates must have excellent working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel. BigTime time tracking software knowledge is a plus. Potential candidates will work both independently using self-managing skills and contribute within a dynamic teamwork setting.
You are highly analytical and love research and learning, gathering essential data, committed to being prepared to present your meticulous knowledge of your work in writing (QuickBooks and Excel). You enjoy educating yourself and others, contributing financial knowledge to help our team make wise decisions and take actions for the benefit of all our team members, and our valued clients. You are also a team player who works well with others and are a great problem solver.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform AR, AP, and payroll functions in a timely, accurate manner. This task includes invoicing and collections.
- Maintain proper controls and documentation over all accounting functions to maintain GAAP compliance.
- Maintain accurate chart of accounts.
- Create and maintain a monthly budget.
- Prepare accurate monthly financial reports for the board of directors.
- Interface with third-party CPAs for accurate corporate tax preparation, monthly payroll reporting, and accounting support.
- Effectively communicate with administrative staff, financial committee, and board of directors.
- Be proactive in seeking innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred, but not required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in AR, AP, and payroll.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with QuickBooks and Excel.
$23 – $29 hourly, depending on experience, with benefits package.
- Please submit resume including references to: email@example.com.
- This position may require proficiency tests in QuickBooks and Excel.
- Apply by January 22, 2021.