BIAW and NAHB
Three Memberships in One
Joining the Building Industry Association automatically makes you a member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW). This means all NAHB and BIAW benefits and savings are now your benefits and savings.
NAHB represents the homebuilding industry by serving its members and affiliated state and local builders associations. Their goal is to recognize housing and housing providers as the strength of America and create an environment where every American has the opportunity for a safe, decent and affordable home in a suitable living environment provided by an entrepreneurial and competitive industry.
NAHB Benefits include:
- Government services and programs
- Critical news and information
- Invaluable networking opportunities
- Nationally-recognized educational programs
- Access to NAHB’s team of expert advisors
- Exposure to the latest building products
- Professional recognition
- Valuable member discounts
BIAW is the voice of the housing industry in the State of Washington. BIAW’s primary focus is to educate, influence and affect the legislative, regulatory, judicial and executive agencies of Washington’s government.
BIAW benefits include:
- Insurance Programs
- Builder Member Rebate Program
- Legislative Program
- Marketing opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Publication advertising
- Industry-specific continuing education and professional growth courses