Building Futures Foundation
The Building Futures Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit foundation that supports individuals pursuing careers in the building industry.
Students living in Clark County who plan to pursue a career in the building industry by attending a college, university, or a trade/technical school can apply for scholarships.
1st and 2nd year electrician apprentices can apply for tool grants. We welcome the opportunity to help you further your career!
- Alex Tetz of La Center – Construction Management, University of Washington
- Connor Sorensen of Vancouver – Architecture (Civil Engineering Minor), Montana State University
- Deanne Armstrong of Camas – Interior Design, George Fox University
- Ellie Josephson of Ridgefield – Architecture, Portland State University
- Ezekiel Cochran of Ridgefield – Mathematics (Emphasis in Engineering), LeTourneau University
- Hailey Grotte of Battle Ground – Architecture, Washington State University
- Jorge Martinez of Vancouver – Frontier Electric Apprenticeship
- Kyle Brabec of Battle Ground – Finance, George Fox University
- Marissa Hunter of Vancouver – Electrical Engineering, California Baptist University
- Miriam Muntean of Vancouver – Civil Engineering, Boise State University
Thank you to our 2020 Building Futures Foundation Committee Members: Sarah Neibert of Affinity Homes (Chair), Lisa Thompson of Heritage Bank, Jennifer Ramsay of WFG National Title, Jennifer Poirier of QED Lab, Melissa Bailey of PNW Fire Protection, Matt Anderson of Biggs Insurance, Randy Gilcrest of NW Accounting Professionals, Jason Presser of Fairway Independent Mortgage, Melissa Galland of Adair Homes, Joel Fahndrich of Paulson’s Floor Coverings.