- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
BIA Announces 2020 Board Leadership
The Building Industry Association of Clark County (BIA) is proud to announce its officers for 2020.
Officiating the installation of the officers was Rick Hjelm, President of the Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW).
The BIA’s 2020 Officers are as follows:
- President – Dave Myllymaki, ReNew Creations
- Vice President – David Millar, Millar Construction
- Vice President Secretary – Aaron Helmes, Generation Homes Northwest
- Vice President Treasurer – Dave Campos, iQ Credit Union
- Vice President Associate – Mark Kroll, Biggs Insurance
- Immediate Past President – Michael Shanaberger, Romano Construction Services
“Each of these individuals bring a tremendous amount of professional expertise and industry insight to the BIA. With their leadership and commitment to our association, we will continue to protect and promote the local building industry,” stated Avaly Scarpelli, Executive Director of the BIA of Clark County.
The Building Industry Association (BIA) of Clark County is a non-profit trade association representing the interests of all businesses involved with real estate, land development, home building and construction.
Communications & Education Program Manager