- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- Get Involved
- News & Resources
BIA Announces Pre-Primary Endorsements of Six Candidates
The Building Industry Group (BIG), a non-partisan Political Action Committee of the Building Industry Association (BIA) of Clark County, has announced their endorsements for the upcoming primary election:
- State Senator Lynda Wilson (17th Legislative District)
- State Senator Ann Rivers (18th Legislative District)
- State Representative Paul Harris (17th Legislative District, Position 2)
- State Representative Brandon Vick (18th Legislative District, Position 1)
- State Representative Larry Hoff (18th Legislative District, Position 2)
- Clark County Councilor John Blom (District 3)
The BIG’s Chair, Tracy Wilson, states, “The BIA is appreciative of the work each of these individuals have done to move the needle on housing affordability in Clark County. More importantly, at a time of uncertainty, they stood up for construction, helping to deem the industry essential so we could keep building homes for our community.”
As a reminder, ballots for the primary election will be mailed the week of July 17 and are due by August 4.
The Building Industry Group (PAC), a non-partisan Political Action Committee of the BIA supports pro-business candidates through monetary and in-kind contributions, campaign advisement, and voter education.
The Building Industry Association (BIA) of Clark County is a nonprofit trade association representing the interests of all businesses involved with real estate, land development, homebuilding, and construction.