La Center Protocol
Safe Start Washington Phase 2
All construction is permitted, but facial coverings continue to be required on all job sites, with higher protection required for “medium and high risk” tasks. In addition, a “Jobsite Hazard Analysis” needs to be completed and documented.
Beginning on 04/16/2020, La Center Community Development will allow plan submittal with the following guidelines.
1. Plan submittal will only take place Wednesday through Friday.
2. Two plans per builder/company, per day are allowed for drop off.
3. Submittals will be by appointment. Please call Sarah Dollar to set up a time.
4. Submittals will be brought in and left until the following Wednesday – Friday. Then we will process them. (This will allow enough time for safety precautions)
5. Once we have processed the applications, we will request the plan check fee. We will allow check drop off with an appointment or you can pay with a credit card over the phone. There is a 2.5% interest fee for using a card.
6. Submittals approved as essential will take top priority. Everything else will be kept in order and prioritized by date received.
7. Re-submittals for plans reviewed with comments will be treated the same way as new submittals.
8. There will be a designated spot with a box for plan drop off by the front door of the Community Development building.
La Center will continue to do inspections for projects approved to continue building under the mandate.
Please make sure to call in your inspection to the inspection phone line. (360-263-6702)
We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we continue to work within the restrictions from the state. Please call if you have any questions or concerns. If you have any houses that were sold prior to the March 25, 2020 mandate, please contact the City and we will provide the affidavit and then review.