- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- Get Involved
- News & Resources
Battle Ground Remodeler wins State Remodeling Award
Building Industry Association of Washington honors 20 projects with Excellence in Remodeling Awards
The Building Industry Association of Washington recently honored the winners of its 2021 Excellence in Remodeling Awards at an awards ceremony at the State Board Meeting at Suncadia Lodge.
The EIR awards program recognizes outstanding remodeling projects across Washington. The winners ranged from additions and historic renovations to kitchen and bath updates to outdoor living and entire home transformations at a variety of price points. This year, remodelers from home builders’ associations across the state submitted 39 entries in 20 categories.
The Building Industry Association of Clark County’s member, Bridge City Contracting, brought home an award in the BATH REMODEL $35,001 – $60,000 category for their project: “Self Care is Essential – A Spa Bathroom.”
About the project:
- The client needed self-care during the pandemic so Bridge City Contracting transformed their bathroom into a sacred place: one for privacy, reflection, and escape.
- The master bathroom’s spa shower system includes a 12” Kohler rain shower head, body and hand spray system, allowing the client to enjoy a luxurious shower.
- The freestanding spa soaking tub at 66” provides a soothing space for bathing.
- Power was wired for beauty appliances and cabinetry lighting. Organizational systems were installed inside the bathroom vanity to optimize space, perfect for the homeowner’s spa and body products.
- Working with the Bridge City Contracting team, the clients skipped the lines at the box stores and instead relaxed in the comfort of their new master bathroom’s spa sanctuary.
- More details about the project > click here