- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- Get Involved
- News & Resources
CREDC to Provide Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers to Eligible Businesses
CREDC received an allotment of non-contact infrared thermometers (NCIT) from FEMA to support the phased reopening of eligible businesses and other essential workplaces with a high degree of person-to-person interaction. CREDC will be distributing the thermometers to eligible businesses this week at three locations in Clark County.
- Must be a business with a high degree of person-to-person interaction in Clark County.
- Must be a business with 50 or less employees, where employees are not exclusively family.
- Must be a business within one of the industry classifications in Phase One or Phase Two of the Safe Start Plan.
- Businesses structured as Sole-Proprietorships are not being considered, at this time.
How to request a thermometer:
By completing this form, eligible businesses can request one (1) thermometer per individual or entity regardless of the number of businesses owned or represented. Note that supply is limited and requests will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- WED., JULY 1st from 1-5 PM at the CREDC office located at 805 Broadway St. (4th floor) Vancouver, WA 98660
- THU., JULY 2nd from 9:30-11 AM in front of the Port of Camas-Washougal office located at 24 South ‘A’ Street, Washougal, WA 98671
- THU., JULY 2nd from 1-3 PM in front of Main Street Floral located at 717 W Main St #118, Battle Ground, WA 98604
Director of Communications
Columbia River Economic Development Council
O: 360. 694.5006 C: 360.521.0301 | credc.org