- Find a Member
- Events & Classes
- Get Involved
- News & Resources
Governor Inslee releases Phase 2 Construction Guidelines
Thanks to the efforts of BIA, BIAW, local elected officials, and our members, the governor has agreed to Phase 2 Construction Guidelines.
When authorized in Clark County, Phase 2 would allow all construction activities to restart, including those activities not authorized under Construction Phase 1. Current local “Phase 2” counties are Skamania and Wahkiakum. Read the memo.
- All construction is allowed
- Requires Jobsite Hazard Analysis to be performed
- A copy of the COVID-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation, and Recovery Plan must be available on each job site during any construction activities
- Individuals working alone not required to wear PPE
- Workers able to perform tasks with less than 6-foot interaction distance (require higher level of PPE*)
- Temperature and symptom screening can be done at home and reported to the employer
- Jobsite Safety Plan, Phase 1 Safety Requirements, Work to be Performed and Coronavirus Prevention documents no longer required to be posted
- Visitor’s log is no longer required
- Gloves and eye protection worn at all times is no longer required (eye protection required for tasks under 6’)
- Limit of one trade on-site is no longer required but is highly recommended
Visit our online PPE store to purchase supplies.
*Review L&I’s “Face Coverings, Masks, and Respirator Choices” to plan for appropriate PPE.
GET PREPARED: Watch BIAW’s Phase 2 Safety Requirements webinar.